Copic Ink can be used to refill any Copic marker including the Classic, Sketch, Ciao and Wide markers. You can also use the ink on its own in hand lettering, illustrations, mixed media artworks and more.
Copic Ink - R43 Bougainvillaea
Copic Ink 101:
- You can use this ink to refill your Copic Classic, Copic Sketch, Copic Ciao or Copic Wide markers.
- Each ink can also be used alone in mixed media artworks.
- The ink is made using non-toxic alcohol-based formula.
- The bottle contains 25 mL of ink.
- The ink dries acid-free for long lasting results.
- It comes with an angled dropper for easy, less messy refilling of your markers.
- The bottle has a colour coded lid and is clearly labelled with the colour number so you can ensure you're refilling the right marker.
- You can mix the inks to create your own colours!