Our special Blender solution is great for lightening colour, pushing colour or fading to white. This comes in handy when you want to add special effects to your marker work or even make small corrections. The Blender is formulated to work specifically with Copic Marker Ink.
Copic Ink - 0 Colourless Blender - 200ml
Using Copic Colourless Blender
This clear liquid is the basis of all Copic inks. This alcohol-based solution "bleaches" inks by pushing colour through the back of the paper. This tool is useful in a range of standard and experimental techiniques.
The Copic Colourless Blender is commonly used for:
- Adding highlights
- Fading to white
- Colouring transparent objects
- Pre-soaking paper
- Fixing mistakes
- Adding texture and patterns
- Muting colours
- Cleaning up edges
Copic Ink 101:
- You can use this ink to refill your Copic Classic, Copic Sketch, Copic Ciao or Copic Wide markers.
- Each ink can also be used alone in mixed media artworks.
- The ink is made using non-toxic alcohol-based formula.
- The bottle contains 25 mL of ink.
- The ink dries acid-free for long lasting results.
- It comes with an angled dropper for easy, less messy refilling of your markers.
- The bottle has a colour coded lid and is clearly labelled with the colour number so you can ensure you're refilling the right marker.
- You can mix the inks to create your own colours!